- Main Indication: Swelling from insect bites or allergies
- Common Name: Honey bee
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Apis mellifica 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
PRODUCT SIZES & TYPES:
Apis mellifica is available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.