- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach
- Temporarily relieves upset stomach associated with nausea or fullness due to overindulgence in food or drink
- Adults 21 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve a hangover, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve an upset stomach, nausea or heartburn, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS - Heartburn and drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
PRODUCT SIZES & TYPES:
Nux Vomica 30C Pellets are available in a multi-dose tube of 80 pellets, or in a Buy 2 Get 1 Free pack (3 tubes of approx. 80 pellets each).