Put your best (and strongest) foot forward and face calcium deficiency head on with Salus Calcium Magnesium liquid. This highly absorbable liquid tonic combines calcium with magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D, promoting maximum calcium absorption where it’s needed, in the bones,* helping them stay strong and healthy. In fact, unlike minerals in tablet or capsule form which need to first be broken down in the digestive tract, this scientifically prepared liquid solution allows approximately 98% of the elemental calcium and magnesium to be available for absorption by the body. Combined with exercise and a well-rounded diet of mineral-rich foods, Salus Calcium Magnesium gives you the tools you need to build and maintain great bones, for life.
- Free of wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives, and preservatives
- Safe low dose for daily, long-term use
- Prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts, and bottled in recyclable glass
- Gluten-Free + Kosher + Non-GMO + Vegetarian
Each daily dose of 2 tbsp. of Salus Calcium-Magnesium provides:
- 3.5 mg of elemental zinc*
- 204 I.U. of vitamin D*
- 1474 mg of compound calcium gluconate & lactate* (equivalent to 155 mg of elemental calcium)
- 3106 mg of compound magnesium gluconate & citrate* (equivalent of 186 mg elemental magnesium)
It’s important to note that the compound value is what you consume, but the elemental value is the amount available for utilization by your body. Salus Calcium-Magnesium is free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, GMO, additives, and preservatives.
CAUTIONS: Do not take magnesium supplements if you have kidney problems or suffer from severe heart failure. If you have had a heart attack, consult a physician before taking magnesium. Magnesium supplements can interact with a number of prescription medications including: digitalis-based heart medications, potassium-sparing diuretics, and blood pressure lowering drugs of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor type.