Zinc Oxide is a non-nano with a mesh size of 325 US mess sieve. Can be used in the recipe below or in your own personal creations.
½ cup almond oil
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup beeswax
2 tablespoons Zinc Oxide
Optional: up to 1 teaspoon Vitamin E Oil (acts as a preservative)
Optional: a few drops of essential oils of your preference
- Combine ingredients except zinc oxide in a pint sized mason jar.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water and put the mason jar in the water
- Put the lid on the jar loosely
- When the ingredients start to melt, remove from the pan and add the zinc oxide
- Stir until zinc oxide is fully incorporated
99.9% Zinc Oxide USP, 0.10% Acid Insoluble.